Monday, June 6, 2011

So, last week went well.  I did my audition, didn't get cast, but that's ok.  My first audition in about 15 years, so just doing it was a bit of a WIN for me.  There are a few shows on the next season schedule that I plan to audition for, so having this one under my belt is good, too.

I tried a new recipe from a cookbook my mom gave me - Fast & Fresh Pasta.  I made the Mexican Manicotti.  It was alright, but nothing that blew my mind or anything...  So, I bought the stuff to make it again with a few changes in the recipe, hoping I can improve it.  Of course, there will also be the addition of some TS products, because why wouldn't there be?

Got the kids signed up for summer reading at the public library, and signed myself up, too.  They're off to a great start with their reading minutes or pages, depending which age group they are in.  I've already finished one book, too, so that's great.

And in other exciting news, Sarah and Cris are coming to see me!  If I have any readers, I'm sure most of them don't really care whether Sarah and Cris come to see me or not, but I'm excited.  We haven't seen each other in way too long!

Needless to say, I'll be busy this week and next weekend.  I have to do some baking, finish a gift, work on some stuff for the craft show, read a book, take the kids to the library, work at the theatre 2 nights this week, watch my nephews three days this week...  Then I get to hang out with my friends, probably drink too much, and have a great relaxing time.  I am SO looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment