Monday, May 16, 2011

Yet again, why I don't make resolutions...

As you can see, there is a reason I don't make resolutions.  I really don't keep them.  I kind of forget to try.  It's crazy.

Anyway, life, life, life, more life going on here.  January was a good TS month for me, February was an awful TS month me, March was my best month to date, April I took off from TS (without really intending to, but hey...), and May is going pretty well.  I had an open house for Cinco de Mayo with 8 of my own recipes made with TS products, an assortment of TS frozen drinks, and just a good time.  I had my second party of the month tonight, and it went VERY well.  Shaina and her family are wonderful hosts, and I always have a great time.

I have one more party this week, and I think it will be GREAT!

My next question - have you had a Tastefully Simple Party?  Would you like to try some great food that's easy to make and spend a few hours hanging out with friends?  June is a FANTASTIC month for hosts! Comment or email me to find out the details.  You can earn some AMAZING extras, plus there is a random drawing that could get you $116 in FREE Tastefully Simple Spring-Summer products.  All you have to do is host a party in June, and answer your phone during your party!  Really, it could be that easy!

Ok...  In other news, I've been working on some various crochet projects, including two sweaters for my 2 year old, two new purses for myself, several smaller purses for my daughters and their friends, a lacy looking vest for my mom, and I don't remember what else...  The vest for Mom is a pattern we found online.  One of the sweaters is an adaptation of the vest pattern, sort of...  The rest are all my own patterns.  Yeah, I'm crafty.

I also created three different versions of catalog envelopes/folders that I use to hold a Tastefully Simple catalog, order form, my business card, and any flyers with specials.  This keeps each packet together in my purse while keeping any "extras" out (like McDonald's receipts).  Then, after showing these creations to the rest of my TS Sponsor's team, I was asked to help host a "Craft Night" to teach them how to make them.  Awesome!

Another new happening - my husband is starting grad school on June 1.  Good for him.  He's been looking into it for a while, and has found a program he likes, a school that has a schedule that works with our life, and he qualifies for a variety of assistance programs since he is a disabled veteran.  Should be fun!  He and the kids can do homework together.

Well, I think that will do it for now.  I really am going to try to post more on here.  My goal is once a week to start with...  Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment