Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The end of school approaches...

And I'm torn between being excited because all this stuff we've had to do to finish up the school year will be done...  And being very unexcited, as that means I'll have 4-6 kids running around my house every day.

Not that I don't want my kids (or my nephews) here.  They just get so used to the school year routine, and by the time we have a summer routine that doesn't drive everyone nuts, it's time to go back to school!  It's kind of a vicious cycle.

Anyway...  Aside from the end of school, things are going well.  I consulted for two Tastefully Simple parties last week.  Both were a lot of fun, and were friends of mine, so that always makes it even more enjoyable.  Lots of great ideas thrown out, lots of new things to try in my own kitchen, and some new people I got to meet that were a lot of fun.  One of the ladies I met is from my hometown area of Nebraska, and worked with my uncle for 19 years.  So, she knew all kinds of things about me and my family.  Kind of fun to talk about Haigler and Benkelman.

That's about all I have to report.  No great new recipes, although I have one brewing in my head right now.  I'll let you know if I make it, and how it turns out.  It starts with TS Nana's Apple Cake Mix.  That's all you get for now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment